Prof. Tarun Khanna will be present at ITC Grand Central in Mumbai on 19th August for a panel discussion on “Building the India advantage: Critical areas and opportunities” organized by Mint as a part of The India Agenda Conclave at 6.30 pm IST.
The panellists are:
1. Tarun Khanna, Professor, Harvard Business School
2. R. Gopalakrishnan, Executive Director, Tata Sons
3. Baba N. Kalyani, Chairman & MD, Bharat Forge Ltd
4. Partha S. Bhattacharyya, Chairman, Coal India Ltd
5. Glenn Saldanha, CEO & MD, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
6. Sunil Mathur, CFO, Siemens Ltd
Location: ITC Grand Central, Parel, Mumbai
Time: 19th August, 6.30 pm (IST)
Are you planning to attend the event? Feel free to leave a comment.